I don’t exactly know what a linkup is, but it seems like something simple to do instead of writing a real blog. About real topics. Because all I want to talk about right now is how I’m sitting in the office without pants on because the roommate will be gone for 48 hours and I banned my children to their room so I can have some quality time without any pants on. Sadly, I look forward to no pants time than sex now of days. By the way, I freakin’ hate pants. Can’t wait until summer time and I can toss on those dresses again.
So I was told to post this. I think it’s a photo of someone named Holly and someone named Jake. To be perfectly honest with you, I just found out who they were within the last 48 hours. So sue me. I don’t get a lot of time to read multiple blogs. I’m up to reading 2 a week. I’ll probably have to choose between the two to make my total 3 blogs a week. I’ll probably choose Jake because I don’t need to compare myself to another internet super mom.
Back to the link up topic. It’s finishing sentences. Here we go:
1. People always tell me that I look too young to have children. Well I would have been 17 when my step son was born. I don’t know if this is a compliment or judgement. I was having sex at 17 but I was smart enough to buy condoms.
2. In the movie based on my life, I would hope they would skip over my visits to the porn store on my 20th birthday.
3. Typically, I end up regretting the second scoop of hot sauce at Freebirds.
4. I always ask to leave off the salt on my margaritas. I don’t need to taste the sea while I’m trying to get drunk.
5. Kim and Kanye really need to discuss giving their child up for adoption. That child is going to be raised entitled, and we don’t need another Kim.
6. My Parents always reminded me that it was ‘easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission’. I bet they regret telling me that now.
7. Every single day I tell my children “don’t eat that off the floor”. But it’s the only way my floor gets cleaned.
8. This one time in College I had my boyfriend cum inside my roommates shampoo bottle. I ended up marrying that guy. And she is now living in Spain. Womp Womp.
9. My grossest habit is I let my dog eat my boogers. True story.
10. My latest white lie was “I’ll make lunch in 5 minutes” to my kids. I said that about 15 minutes ago. I feel like my lies will help them learn about disappointment in life.
11. I know all the words to Grillz by Nelly. I wanted to prove I was thug life. This is my go to
drunk karaoke song.
12. When I grow up I want to be the Pope. Hey at the rate the Catholics are going through people it’s totally realistic.
13. Sexy time is ruined after having children. True story.
14. I will never, ever be able to paint my walls Chevron pattern. The hubster put his foot down on this idea. And the chandelier above our bed. but he did say that he’s open to mirrors up there. That’s never ever going to happen.
15. I think it’s hilarious someone says “penis”. I’m giggling right now. True Story.
Last but not least, here’s the photo about how I feel about today.